Visit the Holiday in WA stand for your chance to win some excellent prizes from Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses!
When you holiday in WA, book with businesses displaying the Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses logo and you’ll get a quality assured operator wherever you go. From hotels and guided tours to shops and services, you can expect quality, reliability and great customer service.
The Quality Tourism Accredited Business logo indicates that a tourism business has met nationally endorsed industry standards and is committed to providing quality products and services.
The Holiday in WA stand is located at site 265 in the Tourism Pavilion at the 2020 Perth Caravan and Camping Show.
This year’s prizes include:
Whale Shark Package
- Whale shark swim for one adult with Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours
- Free whaleshark USB or plush toy from Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks Ningaloo
South Coast Package
- Entry to Albany’s Historic Whaling Station for two adults
- Family pass on the Hidden Gems of the Porongurup Range Half Day Hike with Down Under Discoveries
- Family entry pass to the Valley of the Giants Treetop Walk
- Body care gift basket from Mount Romance – Sandalford Factory Albany
South West Package
- Three-night stay in a one-bedroom studio villa at Busselton Villas and Caravan Parks
- $200 voucher for a glamping experience with Soul Camping
- Free Chestnut Experience Tour when you book a farm stay at Chestnut Brae
- Beach & Forest Eco Adventure tour for one adult with Pemberton Discovery Tours
Perth Family Explorer
- Entry to Gravity Discovery Centre and Observatory for two adults and two children
- Water park family pass from Perth’s Outback Splash
- Mini golf family pass at Wanneroo Botanic Gardens
- Two adults for the price of one on In WA Adventures’ 2-Day Cape Leveque and Pearl Farm Explorer Tour
- $200 voucher for any full rate Kimberley Cruise with Compare Kimberley Cruises
- $25 voucher to use at Kimberley Information & Travel Centre
Perth Couples Staycation
- Overnight stay for two in a Premium Room with buffet breakfast at Quality Hotel Ambassador Perth
- Prison Tour, Torchlight Tour or Tunnels Tour for two adults at Fremantle Prison
- Elizabeth Quay Walking Tour for two adults with Go Cultural Aboriginal Tours and Experiences
- Eat Drink Walk Perth Bar tour for two adults with Two Feet & a Heartbeat
- Hamper from Morish Nuts
- Perth Arcades & Laneways tour for two adults with Two Feet & a Heartbeat
- Coffee, Culture and Art tour for two adults with Two Feet & a Heartbeat
- Bungle Bungle Adventurer Scenic Flight for two people with Aviair (ex. Kununurra)
- Family entry passes to Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk (three available)
- Bike or buggy for two people on a 2.5 hour tour with Kalbarri Wagoe Beach Quad Bike Tours
- 3 x $25 vouchers to use at Kimberley Information & Travel Centre
- 3 x $200 vouchers for any full rate Kimberley Cruise with Compare Kimberley Cruises
By booking with Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses, you’ll be supporting genuine tourism businesses and local communities. You’ll be helping local businesses stay in business and creating more jobs for Western Australians.
You can do even more to support local businesses and jobs by booking direct with Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses, rather than through online holiday booking platforms, which are largely based overseas. When you use an online booking platform, up to a quarter of the fee leaves WA as commission, which affects how much tourism businesses can offer. By booking direct, you can be assured you are supporting local businesses and communities.
To book your Holiday in WA, go to www.holidayinwa.com.au